Family Jaunt in Provence
Treat yourself to a family jaunt at La Ferme Chapouton****
With a two nights stay for 2 adults and one child,
away from the noise of the world:
the stay of your kid is offered
– 2 nights in a triple room
– Exceptional buffet breakfast with Champagne
– Both suppers in the Bistro Chapouton « Bib Gourmand by Michelin Guide » (starter, main course, dessert, excl. beverages)
– Visit of Grignan’s Castle
– Visit of The Crocodile Farm in Pierrelatte
From 299 euros per person, 598 euros for 3 until December 2019
Le Clair de Plume houses are a unique stopover of charm in French Provence. With 5 different locations in the historic village of Grignan, this hotel provides its customers with 25 charming rooms, a gourmet bistro, a gastronomic restaurant (1 Michelin star), a Mediterranean garden (with an organic swimming pool and an outdoor restaurant), as well as a boutique.
The secret address in Provence to forget the noise of the world.
The Drôme Provençale is magic. Within few steps, she offers you still mystery addresses & greedy pleasure:
- * Gastronomical & agricultural Drôme: First French truffle production (from November to March), PDO wines from Grignan-Les-Adhémar, stunning lavender fields, …
- * Historical Drôme: in Grignan, medieval village, discover the castle, which has the biggest Renaissance facade in the South of France, la collégial (Grignan’s Church), the Belfry, the fountains and the lanes to stroll…
Unusual and unique places just a stone’s throw: le Val des Nymphes (The Nymphes’ valley), the ruins of Aleyrac’s priory and his miraculous source, Valréas and the Enclave-des-Papes, Poët Laval and his Templar history, or Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux (Saint-Paul-Three-Castle which has none)…
- * Cultural Drôme : Grignan, hot spot of correspondence thanks, not only, to Madame de Sévigné, but also to the festival which takes place yearly. Classical concerts, Jazz… as well as the Fêtes Nocturnes, in the castle’s courtyard (biggest open air festival in South of France with 35 000 spectators in July and August). The Wine University of Suze-la-Rousse and its medieval castle with Renaissance heart, Museum of Typography, of silk…
- * Natural Drôme : Cave of Rochecourbière, the dentelles de Montmirail with the Mont Ventoux just behind, the Pre-alps, Lance’s mountain, the neighboured Gorges de l’Ardèche, the unknown sandpits (where we can found shark’s teeth and other strange seashells, witnesses of a missing sea), streams and rivers some of whom, hidden, are special places for a picnic, a swim, for forgotten moments…
In every step one history, one anecdote, one life are patiently waiting to be discovered.
This is just the beginning!
Rendez-vous in Drôme Provençale!